Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There is never a good time for a disaster to strike your Salt Lake City, UT, home or business. When a disaster strikes, you will need a company you can trust, that company is SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City. Our SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City team prides ourselves in being "Faster to any size disaster, " and we offer 24-hour emergency service. We are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year–including all holidays. No matter day or night, rain or sunshine, our crew is available to respond to your loss, no matter how big or small.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (801) 462-2226
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of NE Salt Lake City / Park City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.